4/23/2013

spring mantel and spring project recap



My mantel has been decorated for spring/Easter for many weeks now. However, I've been busy starting a new job and studying for the Psychology GRE. Now that I'm finally done with my exam, I have time to share it! It features my spring vase display, my scrapbooked alphabet blocks, some Easter plush toys, and some spring photos of my husband and me. (Fun fact: The two photos on my mantel are taken on the same covered bridge roughly four years apart. One was taken before senior prom, and the other was taken on our wedding day.)



For more inspiration, visit my other spring project tutorials:






Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects. For a complete list of all blogs I link up with, see my link party page.

I'm linking up with:

Made by You Monday @ Skip to my Lou
Time to Shine Party @ A Diamond in the Stuff
Lil' Luna Link Party @ Lil' Luna
Share It Link Party @ The Winthrop Chronicles
Time for a Party @ Fine Craft Guild
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots & Jello
Sundae Scoop Link Party @ I Heart Nap Time


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...