2/11/2013

valentine pillar candle display



Last week was busier than expected; my husband caught my cold, and Winter Storm Nemo paid us a visit. Thus, this post is a bit delayed.

Following suit with my other seasonal candle displays (fall & Christmas), I dressed up my mantle with a Valentine's Day version. I pulled out my red, white, and purple pillar candles, and I used some extra scrapbook paper from my card-making extravaganza to decorate the vases. A pink pillar candle would've been nice, but I couldn't find a cheap one. Nonetheless, these candles are super easy and festive!


What you'll need:

glass vase
6" pillar candle
coordinating scrapbook paper and embellishments
double-stick tape


Valentine's Day decor in (almost) 3 easy steps!

Step 1: Place the pillar candle in the vase.

Step 2: Cut the scrapbook paper and/or embellishments to size.

Step 3: Tape the paper to the vase.



Step 4: Admire your work! (Repeat for the other vases.)



You might also like to see my other Valentine's Day projects.

Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...