2/05/2013

handmade valentine's day cards



I think Valentine's Day is sweet and dumb all at the same time. I mostly just like it for the cute decorations, and the presents are pretty great too. I like making cards, especially when I have an abundance of supplies and can make them in bulk. Combine this with the plethora of Valentine's Day craft supplies in the Target Dollar Spot, and the result is homemade valentines. Lots of homemade valentines.

Enjoy! More Valentine's Day crafts to come....


Making the cards.

The Goodies.

Pandora got in on the fun.


The finished valentines.


Some more hearts.
I used some of the leftover foam heart stickers to decorate my valentine mailbox.



You might also like to see my other Valentine's Day projects.

Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. These cards are super cute! My favorite is the the little colored hearts paper with the buttons. I'm pinning this for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's one of my favorites too! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...