12/17/2012

elegant christmas centerpiece



Inspired by my fall vase, I switched the look for Christmas. I spent less than $5 and 15 min on this project!


What you'll need:

pine branches - I was lucky enough to acquire the leftovers from the church altar decorations. I also supplemented with a few clippings from the back underside of my Christmas tree. (Please, don't judge me!)
large vase
small juice glass
3" pillar candle - A 6" pillar candle will work too; just omit the glass.
mini filler ornaments - I used 16.


(Almost) Five easy steps!

Step 1: Clip the pine branches into smaller segments.

Step 2: Place the glass upside down in the center of the vase.

Step 3: Arrange the pine branches around the glass.

Step 4: Place the candle on top of the glass.

Step 5: Arrange the ornaments on top of the pine branches.



Step 6: Admire your work (and the fresh pine scent)!



Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects. For a complete list of all blogs I link up with, see my link party page.

I'm linking up with:
Make the Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill
Share It Link Party @  The Winthrop Chronicles
Time for a Party @ Fine Craft Guild
Flaunt It Friday @ Blissful Bucket List
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots & Jello
The Saturday 7 @ Positively Splendid
Sundae Scoop Link Party @ I Heart Nap Time


Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Elegant it is. Lovely. Thank you for linking 'm up at our linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very stunning and pretty centerpiece! this year, we're going to use candles and some greeneries in decorating our table. So this truly inspire me. Allow me to add this to my Christmas table decorations board in Pinterest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...