12/18/2012

christmas pillar candle display



As I took down my fall mantle decorations to replace them with Christmas ones, I looked longingly at all of the beautiful things I made. I loved my fall pillar candle display so much that I decided to redecorate the vases for Christmas. I had a whole new look in less than 15 minutes!


What you'll need:

glass vase
2-3 party beads (each) - I scored some silver ones at Goodwill for 25¢ each. Most people probably already have tons of these.
6" pillar candle - I reused the red candle from fall, but I didn't have a green or cream one. I got those on sale at A.C. Moore (like Michael's) for a couple of bucks each.
coordinating ribbon - I used silver wire ribbon that I already had.


Christmas class in (almost) 3 easy steps!

Step 1: Arrange the party beads in the vase.

Step 2: Place the pillar candle on top of the beads.

Step 3: Tie the ribbon around the vase.



Step 4: Admire your work! (Repeat for the other vases.)




Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects. For a complete list of all blogs I link up with, see my link party page.

I'm linking up with:
Make the Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill
Share It Link Party @  The Winthrop Chronicles
Time for a Party @ Fine Craft Guild
Flaunt It Friday @ Blissful Bucket List
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots & Jello
The Saturday 7 @ Positively Splendid
Sundae Scoop Link Party @ I Heart Nap Time


Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant. Thank you for linking 'm up at our linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...