11/28/2012

i've been busy creating

Contrary to the thoughts expressed by my family, I did not die of botchalism from eating my homemade applesauce. Although, that is a plausible thought, since I haven't posted since that post a month ago. I have been busy creating, and I haven't finished any projects in several weeks. Talk about delayed gratification! I thought I would post some pictures of my cat lounging on my projects. Here's what I've been working on:

I thought I would try my luck at quilting by making my very first quilt -  a Christmas tree skirt.



My grandmother and great aunts have knit the same Christmas stocking for all of their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. My grandmother has since retired from knitting, and I wanted to continue the tradition with one for my husband.



I spent a week or so organizing pictures and putting them into albums. I'm almost all caught up!



I've been working on my part 3 of my diy throw pillows since August. However, fall crept up, and this project has been on hold to make time for seasonal projects.



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...