10/15/2012

fall mantel and fall project recap



Inspired by all of the beautiful fall mantels plastering my Fall Pinterest board, I thought the large blank wall in my living room would make the perfect spot to display holiday decor. I picked up this cute set of mantel shelves on sale at Target about a month ago. My mantel has been decorated for fall for almost 3 weeks now. However, I've been busy studying for the Psychology GRE among other things. Now that I'm finally done, I have time to share it! It features my rustic wooden alphabet blocks, my fall pillar candles, a pumpkin candle holder my grandma gave me, and some fall photos.



For more inspiration, visit my other fall project tutorials:

View this post

View this post

View this post

View this post


This project was featured in 20 Fall Tablescape and Centerpiece Ideas at Tatertots & Jello.

Do you like this project? Consider pinning it, subscribing to me, or checking out my other projects. For a complete list of all blogs I link up with, see my link party page.

I'm linking up with:
Make the Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill | CraftOManiac Monday @ CraftOManiac | Made by you Monday @ Skip To My Lou | Time to Shine Party @ A Diamond in the Stuff | Lil' Luna Link Party @ Lil' Luna | Share It Link Party @  The Winthrop Chronicles | Time for a Party @ Fine Craft Guild | Uncommonly Yours @ Uncommon | Party Time @ The 36th Avenue | Keep Calm and Link Up @ Becoming Martha & Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home & Chase the Star | live laugh {linky} @ live. laugh. rowe. | Pretty Things Thursday @ Scissors & Spatulas & Johnny in a Dress | Flaunt It Friday @ Blissful Bucket List | Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest | Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots & Jello | Spotlight Saturday @ Classy Clutter | The Saturday 7 @ Positively Splendid | Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters' Stuff | Sundae Scoop Link Party @ I Heart Nap Time | 2012 Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas @ Itsy Bitsy Paper

Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I love those fall blocks! Very festive wall space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I think the fall blocks might be my favorite.

      Delete
  2. Very nice ensemble of Fall festiveness! Thank you for sharing it on the blog in the linky 'Time for a Party'. btw. We'll have a new party tomorrow! Hope to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...